- 19.04.06: Choose the Project and start of the project design (1 week)
- UML-diagram of you modules.
- Organize your group, and decide who is responsible for what.
- 26.04.06: Start of implementation (5 weeks)
- Write header files. (empty functions)
- Implement the sources
- 24.05.06: Implementation stop, review in teams and design resync (1day)
- Show what you did, and how it will go on.
- 24.05.06: Continue implementation and begin content creation (3 weeks)
- From now on the media files will me created (models, textures, worlds, films,…)
- The source implementation will continue and finish as fast as possible
- 07.06.06: Project freeze: debug and documentation session (1 week)
- Use GDB
- Use Valgrind
- Document with doxygen
- Write a Module description on the wiki
- 14.06.06: Code finished and working perfectly
- 28.06.06: Content finished: all models work, the world is playable
- 05.07.06: Convention and big show
| Network || #132 || Chrigi
| BSP World Model || #133 || Claudio
| Reflective Water || || Stefan
| Artificial Intelligence || #134
| Scripting Engine || #115 || Silvan
| Mission Manager || #91
| Creating Models, Textures and Artwork || || Benjamin
| Creating Concept Paper for Orx ||#129 || Beni K.
| Orxonox homepage reimplementation ||
Please see the Chosen Project to see who made what