Installing the MinGW, msys & Libraries
- First of all you need subversion from [subversion.tigris.org]. There is also a GUI version at http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org (The command line version is good if you are experienced with the shell, otherwise download the GUI version)
- Download and install minGW
- Download msys
- Install msys on another path than minGW
- During the installation process answer yes (y) twice
- Type in the exact path of minGW directory, so msys can configure the important links.
- Install msysDTK to the same direcory as msys.
- Extract the toMSYS.rar to the same direcory as msys.
- Extract the toMinGW.rar to the same direcory as minGW.
- Download and install the newest version of Trolltech's Qt at http://www.trolltech.com
- Optionally you can download the Orxonox runtime libraries
- Start msys
- Go to the project directory
$ cd orxonox
$ ./autogen.sh $ ./configure $ make
(note that all packages can be downloaded from from http://mingw.org)